Friday 13 July 2012

My Course This Semester



   I am now Part 3 as a Diploma in Banking student. This semester is different than previous semester. This is because in Part 3 all of the Business Management student have to add additional third language. In this case, students must finish this course as it is faculty requirement. Part 3 also have to face challenging and more facts subject than before. As students go to the next semester they will get upper level subject for their academic life. So, students must not fail any subject to ensure they can focus for the current semester.

  For this semester I have to finish 3 courses of university requirement. They are Ko-kurikulum(KKR3), Asas Ekonomi Islam(CTU241) and English for Academic Purpose(BEL311). KKR3 is a chain subject. In order to pass this course, student have to finish KKR 2 in Part 2. I choose Sepak Takraw for this course. Now, I am learning level 2 Sepak Takraw KKR3. Surprisingly, my coach is still same and we in his class call him 'Abang'. Abang is a great coach and has many skill in Sepak Takraw courses. I hope I will get better in Sepak Takraw.

  CTU241 and BEL311 are also a chain subject. In order to pass CTU241 students must pass CTU101 and CTU260. This course is an easy and less harder than the other subject. It is because all CTU classes only get 2 hours for it contact hours. Students only attend class once a week for this courses. This semester CTU241 is more about Islamic Economy study. For BEL311, it requires passes in BEL120 and BEL260. All BEL courses is 6 contact hours total per week. It is the most highest contact hours and student must attend all of BEL classes in a week. This semester my BEL is focusing in term paper writing skill.

  I also have to finish faculty requirement courses. They are Third Language(BMD101), Introduction to Statistics(QMT181), Macroeconomics(ECO211) and Fundamentals of Finance(FIN242). All of this is require for diploma study. This courses also did not require previous subject to pass. Students can finish this courses in diploma time. It is up to student to choose the best method in finishing their diploma study in UiTM.

  I choose Mandarin Huayu as a third language. It is because I want to speak Chinese and learn their writing. For information, Chinese has 4 level of sound in order to speak their character. Chinese is a unique culture to be learn for any races. So, I now have three language that I can speak. It is Malay, English and Chinese. This course will be continue and become a chain subject in next semester.

  QMT is a another mathematical subject I have take this semester. So far, I think this subject is fun and more to the graph topic. My class is also fun and I like QMT lecturer. For ECO, this subject is the continuous from Part 2 course. In Part 2 I learn about small scope of economics. This semester ECO continue with a large scope of economics. It is fun and enjoyable subject to learn. Last course I take for this current semester is FIN. It is an accounting subject. For about two semester I have taken this type of subject. FIN is a challenging subject and many had a hard time learning it.

  I hope I can finish well all the subject in Part 3. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment