Thursday 5 July 2012

My Roommates 240D


  I live in Suluk Belingkung College with two of my new friends. There were Aminur Rashid Bin Hamid and  Muhammad Azim Bin Salehan. Aminur Rashid was called 'Achik' as his nickname. Achik was joyful and happier person. He liked to smile and sleep. He was really low profiled and respected other people either they were young or older than him. He also do all of his worked professionally and will finish his tasked at a given time. For example, Achik will not wait for a long time if he been given a tasked. He can also do an unexpected worked liked handling a big event in a college. His simple life make him easier to be neared. Achik also had a talented in sports. He had played many games liked badminton and tennis. I still remember had been defeated by him in badminton games. He was liked a professional player. Achik was part 3 Diploma in Accounting student in UiTM Segamat.

  Muhammad Azim was called Azim as his nickname. He was our junior. It was because he was one part below than us. Azim was part 2 Diploma in Accounting student in UiTM Segamat. My first impression for Azim was not really good. Then, it was changed after 3 weeks later. Now, I knew him as a good and humbled person. Azim was good and respected his senior. He also like to sleep and do his favourite activity that was sports. His favourite sports was soccer. It was because all of his friends had been there. Azim was a friendship person. This was because I had saw him with his friends doing all works and activity together. Not only that, he also going back home with his friends. Azim had taught me advantages when a person had many friends in a university .
   I was really happy with both of them in 240D room. They had changed my lifestyles and taught me many things even we only had stayed for only 3 weeks.

 Thank you my roommates.

always like a friend. They are our family...

No comments:

Post a Comment